This site contains adult writing and topics. If you are under 18 or offended, angered or just don't like talking about sex, read no further.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

A little Q and A

"Oh, I wish that God had not given me what I prayed for! It was not so good as I thought!" - Johanna Spryi (1827-1901) Heidi; 1885

Q. Have you ever longed for someone and upon getting them, were left wanting?

A. We all have, haven't we? I wasted my life in a relationship for two years left wanting. And I mean sexually. I won't name any names, but this particular person had no regard for my sexual needs. It didn't matter how many blow jobs I gave him or how many sexy negligee I wore...he never headed south. Not with hands or mouth. Yeah, never said I wasn't an idiot. I thought good friends could be made into good lovers. I blame my thinking on the stupidity of youth.

No comments: