This site contains adult writing and topics. If you are under 18 or offended, angered or just don't like talking about sex, read no further.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Doing a Happy Dance

I just received a wonderful call from Sarah Young's mom. Sarah is a local artist I wrote a story about for our paper which comes out today. I was a little nervous about writing it because Sarah was nervous. Apparently, in the past some of the articles written hadn't been as she would have liked them. I really tried to capture her though.

Sarah's mom said that Sarah, upon receiving the paper drove out into the desert as far as she could go before she would loose cell power (the desert calms her). She then opened the paper and read the story I wrote aloud to her mother. Her mother thought it was wonderful and amazing and captured her daughter so well. Sarah was thrilled beyond words and in tears from my story. They both think I am brilliant and amazingly talented...lol...love to hear that!

I feel really good...REALLY good about this...

2 comments:

jacko492 said...

WoW ! Seems to be alot of Spam in almost every site I've seen. I'm looking for content for mine,Free Music Downloads, which of course covers,online music downloads, take a look. ---Jack---

Marchelle said...

Mucho congrats mam! I not in the least surprised. Love YOU!!