This site contains adult writing and topics. If you are under 18 or offended, angered or just don't like talking about sex, read no further.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

A Special Toy

A friend of mine suggested that the toy I mention in my story "Another Night at Daddy's" be designed and constructed. He says he could sell them, no problem. Well, with my talents in fashion and sewing maybe I should give it go. Below is the description of the device...anyone else think I should go into business?

“Nice softail, man,” Butch said when they got outside, running her hand along the handlebars. Bitch hopped right on, making motor noises and pretending to rev the engine. Ricky lifted her eyebrows, but said nothing, focusing on the ass bouncing on the leather seat.

“And totally customized,” Ricky bragged. She pulled out what looked like a strap-on from the saddle bag. It resembled your basic belted dildo but the strap was longer than most would need. She bent across the seat, between Bitch and the handlebars, and buckled it tightly around the frame of the bike. The large black rubber prick rose into the air. Strapping it onto the bike was preferable to a woman sometimes. Ricky could ride for miles with the vibrations of the bike ripping through her body, bringing on amazing orgasms. “I call it my pommel,” she shared, straightening and winking at Butch.

No comments: