This site contains adult writing and topics. If you are under 18 or offended, angered or just don't like talking about sex, read no further.

Friday, January 27, 2006

"Magdalin" to be Published!



Hey there all of my fans! Today I was told that my vampire story "Magdalin" has been accepted for publication for Alyson Publications! I would be doing a happy dance if I weren't in a library. This is my second acceptance from Alyson. They also were the company who published "Another Night at Daddy's."

It had been a while since an acceptance and I was starting to get worried. I guess that's the trail of writing. Always waiting, always wondering, always not sure. "Magdaliln" wasn't posted here, but I will be putting up for you guys to take a look at. Thanks for all of the support!

1 comment:

Marchelle said...

I'm so excited about this...post it for everyone to see...