This site contains adult writing and topics. If you are under 18 or offended, angered or just don't like talking about sex, read no further.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Finding Time

So, Last week, I started my new non-writing a job. It's unfortunate that I am not making any money with my writing...but with most, a job outside of thier passion is necessary, isn't it? The job is making it difficult to find writing time, but I am doing my best.

Biggest issue is we have one car and haveta play nice and share. So after dropping my significant other at thier money making job I head to the library. Lucky for me, Sedona has an awesome set-up. The library is huge, with tons of space and privacy. Also have wifi for the internet and with my handy laptop in tow I can write almost as if I were at home. I only get two hours and fifteen minutes to create...not a lot, but better than nothing.

How do you, my friends, find the time to write? What has worked for you?

1 comment:

Marchelle said...

Um...for me it's called 2: A.M. Benefits of being an insomniac, I guess.