This site contains adult writing and topics. If you are under 18 or offended, angered or just don't like talking about sex, read no further.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

"Backstage" to be in Print

My story "Backstage," about the life of a magician drag king is to be published (posted here March 30th)! Very exciting!

They had me add a scene concerning the magic act. Originally I did not have a scene 'cause it was supposed to be about the drama backstage, hence the title. But inquiring minds wanted to know. So I put together a little stage scene and resubmitted the story to the editors. I haven't heard back from them yet...so I am assuming no news is good news.

But maybe you, my loyal readers, can give me some feedback on the stage show? Let me know what you think.

This story contains sexually explicit scenes! If you are offended by FF sex or sex using toys, or any kind of sex, stop reading now!

(Added magic show scene for "Backstage." Read entry for March 30th for rest of story.)

The show had worked our audience to a fever pitch and we were reaching the orgasm of the act; the moment when every woman in the audience was crossing her legs and rubbing her wet pussy lips against green vinyl. Lover’s hands shamelessly reached under or down skirts. Mouths parted, eyes wide, they waited.

The stage was dark aside from the spotlight that illuminated my upper body. In the darkness behind, I could hear the whisper of the stage hands move the sofa center stage.

“Ladies…” My top hat flew to a lucky woman in the second row and I began to undo my bow tie. “…I promise that I have nothing up my sleeves.” I removed my jacket with a practiced twirl and tossed it stage left where Dawn caught it. Twist of fingers and my shirt sleeves were rolled to my elbows. I held my hands out, palms up for the audience. “And I guarantee the luscious Bambi has nothing up her skirt!”

On cue, Bambi sashayed out to me and I took her hand in mine. Heat arced to my loins from the casual touch.

I took my wand from my back pocket and slipped it under the length of lace that was Bambi’s skirt and lifted the fabric to her waist to reveal her shaved bare pussy. I raised a brow and said, “Nothing up front.” With an elegant twirl, Bambi’s arms rose over her head and she moved beneath the white tip, graceful, like a ballerina in a music box. Her proud breasts lifted high, rouged nipples peeking over the top of her bodice and short gold skirt rose slightly to give us a tantalizing glimpse of her upper thighs.

My wand paused with Bambi’s back to the audience and the spotlight widened to reveal the elegant back of a sofa behind us. The plush red velvet was exactly the length of Bambi’s outstretched arms. At the center was fifteen inches of soft cushion met by ornately carved wood on either side that widened into loops the size of bracelets.

I lifted the back hem of Bambi’s skirt with my wand so we could see the skin beneath. “Nothing under here but a rather exceptional derrière.”

Bambi bent slightly to give the crowd a better view and waved at the audience from between her legs. Their laughter turned to gasps as she ran her fingertips across her skin from her pink rosebud forward.

I lay Bambi over the back of the sofa and I let the skirt cover her ass, falling back down to her knees. Her treasures were now hidden from the audience’s hungry eyes. I walked from stage left to right, a casual hand running from one of her hips to the next, while I undid the rest of my shirt buttons.

“Bambi!” I said in mock indignation.

“Yes, Lady Lee?”

“What is that beneath your skirt?”

“Nothing!”

“I made a promise to these beautiful ladies!” I said gesturing to the audience with a sweep of my arm.

My wand waved in a slow circle over her rear and Bambi’s ass rose toward the magic stick as if a string were attached to the end of each.

The crowd roared.

I slid the white tip under her skirt and pumped a few times. Bambi moaned dramatically.

With a flick of my wrist the wand came free and sex beads flew into the air in a practiced arc. I caught them with my free hand. Our fans cheered.

“Well it ain’t a rabbit,” I said and scratched my head confused, placing the beads in my pocket.

I inserted the wand again and this time with a swift tug a ben-wa ball came free and then another. Bambi gasped. The balls floated from between her legs and rose above our heads before landing in the palm of my hand. I gave the ball a sniff and began to twirl them together in spinning circles.

“If I had known you were so excited to be on stage with me, my dear, I would have canceled the─”

A loud buzzing sound interrupted me.

“What is that?”

“Nothing, Lady Lee,” Bambi answered, but the buzzing started up again.

The center portion of the stage began to move in a circle so that the audience caught an eyeful of Bambi’s breasts and the wireless remote in her hands. An expression of wanton delight was on Bambi’s face. The stage paused.

“What is this?” I said, snatching the remote from her hands and turning it off. I stuffed the control in my waistband and searched my pockets. “Aha!” I cried, pulling two scarves from their depths. I slipped the silky ends through the carved wood rings on each side of the sofa back, and secured Bambi’s wrists.

The stage continued to rotate and I aimed the remote.

Off. On. Off. On. Each hit of the remote’s button caused Bambi’s backside to bounce until her ass faced the audience again.

Bambi swiveled her hips in slow motion as I gave another magical tug. She protested as her toy slipped free with a loud plop and floated out from under her skirt.

The silicone rabbit was two inches in diameter and sopping wet from her pretty pink hole. My body was on fire as it was every night and I had to fight to maintain composure. I could almost feel my rubber dick thickening.

I nodded with satisfaction, tossed my hair with a rakish smile and said, “That’s my kind of rabbit.”

Beneath the dark fabric of Bambi’s skirt I pulled one thing after another. The sex toys led to larger objects: a rolling pin (“Baking me a surprise, Love?”), an English cucumber (“Ridged for her pleasure.”), a plunger (“Things are a little stopped up, Sweetings?”), my car keys (“I’ve been looking for those everywhere!”).

The stage was completely dark aside from the spotlight focused on the end of my wand. I slipped its length beneath the fabric covering her rear and the stage was lit with a sudden blast of light from under Bambi’s skirt. “What the?” I yanked again and all was dark. The audience whispered excitedly. I aimed my wand at her ass. Both hands held the wand like it was a fishing line and pulled, the narrow stick bent as if what was on the other end of the line were too heavy to be pulled free. I wiped the sweat from my brow and tossed my wand over my shoulder before reaching under her skirt with both hands.

Another swift pull and I landed ungracefully on my ass, a Tiffany lamp held in my arms. I sat the light beside me and stood. “Let’s just put this back, shall we?” I said lifting the lamp in my hands and aiming the colorful glass shade at Bambi’s rear.

No comments: