This site contains adult writing and topics. If you are under 18 or offended, angered or just don't like talking about sex, read no further.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Kiss of Steel


Well, I got this one in by the skin of my teeth. Kiss of Steel is for a writing anthology called Locked and Loaded. My kind of anthology. I love tough chicks, especially the one's with weapons. Not so sure this is my best effort though.

I get so frustrated at how little time I have to write. This is due tomorrow, which means I submitted it just in time..But I hated getting it in last minute. Sometimes I get two hours a day to write...But most of the time it is more like an hour. How am I ever going to finish the novel? GRRRR!

My schedule may be changing again soon. My significant other is getting a morning shift, which means I will have to change my shift...Only one car, you see. This means I have to find a new time to write, which will be more difficult in the evenings at home. I like being at the library. It forces me to spend what little quality time I have writing. At home I get distracted by things to do...Laundry, cleaning, etc. Sigh. I guess we wills see how it goes.

KISS OF STEEL (FF, Mast)
Copyright © 2006 by Crystal Barela

This story contains sexually explicit scenes! If you are offended by FF sex, stop reading now!

The familiar weight of steel was heavy in my palm under the hotel pillow, but I couldn’t move my blade. Jane’s body was on my bare back and the hard muzzle of her semi-automatic pressed to my temple. It wasn’t just the subtle nuances of her perfume that identified her. I knew the soft curves of her breasts intimately. Even my shoulder blades recognized their round perfection.

Jane shifted her hips, her mound sending heat straight to my pussy.

“This would be more fun if you took off your clothes too,” I said, wiggling my ass.

“I’ve been sent to kill you, Mc Clane,” Jane whispered huskily into my ear. It was the only tone of voice she knew how to use and the breathy timbre had been stirring my insides since the moment we first spoke.

“If you wanted me dead I would be.”

“You should be more careful,” she said, removing the gun barrel from my head. “You’re lucky it wa─”

My hand slipped free of the pillow. With a twist of my torso I threw Jane onto her back. Even with her vigorous struggles I straddled her waist and squeezed her narrow hips with my knees. I held my knife to her throat. She was still, barely breathing.

“Do they know where I am?” If the Order knew my location they would be sending more operatives. None with the history Jane and I had.

“Not yet.”

I relaxed against her.

“Did you think I would tell them?” she asked with a pout. (Continued in Dare to Share)

1 comment:

Marchelle said...

Where's the rest?