This site contains adult writing and topics. If you are under 18 or offended, angered or just don't like talking about sex, read no further.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

"Dusty Rose" to be Published!

Hello my adoring fans! I am flying high because my story The Dusty Rose has been accepted for publication by Alyson Books for their anthology "Travelrotica for Lesbians." Of course I am totally psyched! Alyson is the publishing house who is also publishing Magdalin for their "Vampirotica" book.

The Dusty Rose is my story loosely based on "Carlee's Place," a bar in Borrego Springs Shawn and I used to hang out at. It's about a busker finding fun on her travels with an older woman, and owner of the bar. I really liked my characters in this story and worked hard to bring them to life.

1 comment:

Marchelle said...

Yay!! Throwing confetti...